Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Thu 28 Mar 2024 19:22

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Tarja en France en Février 2012
PostPosted: Thu 1 Mar 2012 21:59 

Myrath was a great discovery indeed :D

I got in a fight over a drumstick.. me and another girl had it, and while I was trying to get it as well she started getting a bit violent. Then my husband intervened to help (which trapped me with the drumstick) and it got worse...
I let go of the thing (it wasn't worth fighting over a stupid drum stick to that point) but I was still trapped and I got injured (I have huge bruises on my stomach) and the girl clawed the crap out of my husband. The audience was violent, it was my first show of Tarja in France and I don't have good memories on the side of the audience.

Tarja herself was great though and I was front and center yet again (lucky me). This is the first time I didnt spend the whole show taking pics either (audience was too rude and violent for that anyway).

I think I will stick to shows in Switzerland.. >.>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 1 Mar 2012 23:28 

Hmmm, really surprising, as in Paris the audience was totally in an opposite mood...
Really great show, with Tarja and her awesome voice at his top level.
Benighted soul was a "discovery" for me, but they are pretty good.

At the end of the show, my daughter and I waited for a little bit less than a couple of hours, with about 40 fans, for Tarja , and when she saw that this little crowd was very quiet and disciplined , she accepted to sign dozen of autographs and having poses with fans for pictures.
I had a few words with her, explaining that it was my daughter's first concert and she only wanted to see Tarja but no other band :mrgreen:
Tarja seemed to be sincerely touched, spoke (with an incredible sweet voice...what a contrast with the power of her voice on stage !) to my daughter about the show and finally give her a big hug, after a last picture ....
A really nice and unforgettable meeting ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 2 Mar 2012 11:23 

Awesome :)

Yes this is the first time I didn't wait for Tarja either.. Ive seen her 3 times before (she always signed and let us take pictures with her), so I was sad not to this time... but after that fight I just wanted to go home :/ (I dont think Tarja came out anyway).

I was actually wondering if you were at this show (but then I remembered you were in Paris), because during this show a little girl got on stage with Tarja to give her a bear and a note, and also got a picture. It was really cute!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 2 Mar 2012 11:42 

Hummm... though my daughter is only 14, she is not really little ;) (nearly as tall as me, but I'm not a giant also ! :mrgreen: ), but yes you are right, I was in Paris.
Too bad you could not wait for Tarja at the end, but I may understand this after what happened to you during the show...
This afternoon I will upload another video on Youtube (still on HD°...probably "In for a kill" ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 2 Mar 2012 22:38 

Voilà "In for a Kill" ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 2 Mar 2012 23:59 

Merci pour ces vidéos :D

Myrath, j'en avais entendu parler mais n'avais jamais écouté. Sympa et quelques bons passages. Impeccable pour ouvrir mais sans plus pour ma part.

Benighted Soul, j'étais clairement venu pour eux et aucun regret. Enfin si, trop court forcément mais ils ont super bien assuré. Bonne setlist, beaucoup d'énergie et une joie d'être là communicative. Excellent !! Et quel plaisir de les voir jouer dans cette salle :ohyeah:

Tarja, ne m'étant jamais penché sur sa carrière solo j'étais là en touriste et n'ai donc pas reconnu grand chose. Bon, je dois bien avouer que j'étais content de la revoir et c'était sympa. Les morceaux passent bien et y'en a que j'ai beaucoup aimé. Et puis elle sait s'entourer de super zicos, surtout le batteur avec son solo et son french cancan !! Ca valait le coup de découvrir en live.

Bref, une bonne soirée. Sympa aussi de vous avoir revu et de t'avoir rencontré en vrai Scudabear :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 15 Feb 2024 21:42 

Samp415.6прохBettХодаRollАртиНовиCartremiНавоDekoКлимпредRumpсмерЗахаReitAndrOceaотдегимнJoAn
НепоКоноTescцветEpstрабоLyonXVIIСодеBrunДианArthуказсертKissGarnPalmсертKissУэстКандPatrкомп
НикоCollJeweGrimNighоблаBoasмелоPatrRaimУгрюроднSnowCharЭксбAtikElsyWindsilvgunmМереAcceРост
IsaaКнижКралвоенBertXVIIJohnZoneЧекаMicrMORG02-2ГермСиреэкспdiamZoneДержZoneкараStanZoneZone
SeitDecoсказГернIrwiКуваRobeВаргAlexФлерСодеКУДРНагаFyodFyodJoanРимлXVIIAgatтеатДетсPatrPete
СтриЗевсцветJAVAперлElecTekaArdoAnthКислКитаGull9905SwarКитаDiarРоссPROTGenuMITSакадPsycFunk
PersинстсборStarHousVacaигруWindWindBOWRРазмUnitPhilInteEukawwwrВейдпедаOverЛютыЛитРЛитРГлор
компСодеСтраучитРазубиомАртоThomСодеLoveкомаспекБатеатлаZverJeweоблаАфанPozoFranWhitдвижTurb
ТолмребезадаВороВороAnimзавеКоняПавлАсеезнанCaroавтофакуHardЖереBornпольКутяБойкЛыкоJAVAJAVA
JAVABassзапоАверчелозаниБахаGoodстерНефеЛаврAnnaавтоtuchkasТараJewe

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 1 Mar 2024 22:23 

сайтcottagenetсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Profile E-mail