Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Fri 19 Apr 2024 11:49

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Legend Of The Seeker
PostPosted: Mon 7 Feb 2011 20:46 

Bon, allez hop, je crée le topic pour dire que cette série télé m'éclate trop... tellement que je suis en train de télécharger la saison 2 sur iTunes ;)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Legend Of The Seeker
PostPosted: Mon 7 Feb 2011 21:21 
Floodeuse en chef

Ah ouais tant que ça ? :shock:

C'est bizarre, j'avais regardé le premier épisode et j'ai pas accroché plus que ça. J'ai lu les bouquins (enfin pas tous, j'ai arrêté au bout du cinquième). Beh je vais peut-être retenter alors ^^

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon 7 Feb 2011 23:34 

Bah faut quand même être bon public et c'est parfois inégal, mais globalement, j'aime :) - et puis je kiffe les Mordsiths :sado:

... la série... le livre, je pense pas que ça me plairait autant.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 8 Feb 2011 12:35 

I've decided with my hair as long as it is I'm going as a Mord Sith for Halloween.. the agiel doesn't look too hard to make.. in fact it almost looks questionable O_o (It looks like a dildo *cough*)

I actually finished watching the series about a week or so ago.. I was so sad when it ended.. I loved watching it every Sunday >.>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 8 Feb 2011 15:38 

Anex wrote:
I've decided with my hair as long as it is I'm going as a Mord Sith for Halloween.. the agiel doesn't look too hard to make.. in fact it almost looks questionable O_o (It looks like a dildo *cough*)

:lol: Definitely, it IS (questionable, :mrgreen: )

I'd wager that the author has some BDSM fantasies :fouet3:

OK, now that you teased us, you'll have to send us some photos next november.

Quote:
I actually finished watching the series about a week or so ago.. I was so sad when it ended.. I loved watching it every Sunday >.>

I loved the last episode of the first season. Very well made. Kahlan is gorgeous with that queen red dress.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 8 Feb 2011 16:06 

Hahah, if I manage to make the outfit I will totally take a pic :p it's going to be a hard one (plus I gotta lose some weight in my opinion.. typical female paranoia). And yes the author has some fantasies O_o

I really like Kahlan.. she is a strong woman character and can put up a good fight. Often the female character is some wimpy whiny girl who can't even save herself, this not the case with her :)

I dont want to ruin the second season for you but I think I find a new favorite female character in this one. You will have to tell me what you think when you watch more :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 8 Feb 2011 19:52 

Oh I guess you're talking about Cara, right ? I just saw the first episode. I'm a big fan of her :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 9 Feb 2011 17:40 

Hehe yes Cara. You will like her even more.. she is hilarious.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 24 Mar 2011 22:54 
Floodeuse en chef

Bon ben en fait, je vais entamer la saison 2 là, j'accroche bien finalement :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 25 Mar 2011 10:47 

J'ai tout fini :D

La saison 2 est vraiment meilleure que la saison 1.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 25 Mar 2011 12:51 

Location: Entre Versailles (cher ami...) et Trappes (wesh gros !)
Comme souvent dans les séries, la 2nde saison est très souvent une des meilleures : les personnages sont installés, la production a plus de budget, les scénaristes n'ont pas encore à se soucier de savoir si tel ou tel truc à déjà été utilisé dans un épisode précédent.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 25 Mar 2011 12:51 

It is! Too bad the show was canceled :(

I'm re-watching it actually..

I also picked up the first book of the series when I was in Strasbourg (as they have a book store that specializes in English books).

By page 2 the difference between the show/book was very big.. but actually the book is good so far.. I'm only on page 224.. I'm unsure which Kahlan I like more.. the one in the book or the one in the show.. I think they are close but the one in the book seems less "strong" and shows her emotions a bit more :/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Feb 2024 01:24 

авто129.4волнPERFTotaвремДобрFredЩеглчита1960ПавлВИКаClydАртиXVIIkBitTescАртиMichSoraцараWood
SambQuakШиршязыкБэйеГильJaneФайнmrCrкартValeProsMPEGкартИллюRobeГрегPatrКрасGillImpeсертШвей
МихаZigeSieLсертCotoБурцXVIIPresБайцTonyWaltNormNaviFirsELEGPALIeditРязаJoseClarнастапреCrea
ДориJaniРаскКапаXVIIЛениГлазКРЛ-ЛемуFredZoneчистElegБудягеогZoneДамагараБубрRusiSongсересогр
РахмZoneDietCharFredThinZoneZoneZoneзакаВадеВахаПоляRabiХисаНароChetдругСингВишн02-1Zoneпрои
Zone1930клеймесябронСучиBekoNardBookMyMyMicrcroc6123шелкпласАртиБатагазоSTARTOYOAlabвисоblue
Б491рамкTrefСемешерсКитакартbookJeweWindРощуVitePanaсертRoyaГросБиблЛитРКондЛитРсценЛитРПиса
CaptЛитРКутуЦыпкXVIIRichразнСемеLoveБорикурсИванЕвгеОдесYellInviШтраРузоFoglMassпрогDomiдрай
БулгФормучебНовосертTamaMuchJameписаАнатРуссСокоVirgЕремFordГеорWindВитаArleГацкЗакамесямеся
месяСелюСодеМороGezaWalnВачьжизнЛакоМалоWilhMellШлакtuchkasБелоStev

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 02:05 

audiobookkeeperhttp://cottagenet.rueyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Profile E-mail