Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Wed 24 Apr 2024 12:19

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Clémentine leaves WHYZDOM
PostPosted: Thu 19 Jan 2012 22:20 

Dear Friends,

Our heart is bleeding today. It is with an immense sadness that we
have to inform you that Clémentine is leaving WHYZDOM. We had such
incredible moments together, on stage, in the studio, on tour. We
shared dreams, emotions, laughters and tears.

But today, Clémentine wants to get involved in other great projects
that have become dear to her, and that prevent her from being totally
devoted to WHYZDOM success. After several weeks of discussions, we
came together to the conclusion that it would be impossible to her to
have such several important projects at the same time with similar
schedule. We are so sad of this situation... but Clémentine finally
had to make a choice that we totally respect : she's leaving the band
to give 100% of herself in another adventure.

From the bottom of our heart, we wish her the success that she deserves.

On the other hand, we want to say the most important thing for us :
WHYZDOM is ALIVE AND KICKING ! Our second album "BLIND ?" is in the
final mixing step - except for the lead vocals. It's an album we're
immensely proud of. So we would like to ask you to spread the word :
WHYZDOM and all the fans are waiting for their new front woman, to
give her voice and her heart to this album, and to share all these
dreams with us and with you !

Thank you all for your constant support ! See you all very soon !

WHYZDOM

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Clémentine leaves WHYZDOM
PostPosted: Thu 19 Jan 2012 22:29 

Wow... what can I say? I'm truly shocked about this news! :( Clémentine... best wishes to you and good luck with your future plans. It was a pleasure to meet you in Birmingham and I hope to meet you again with your new project.

Really looking forward to the future of Whyzdom! We all know it's gonna be great! :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 19 Jan 2012 22:57 

Hello everyone,

I am extremely sad to announce that I had to quit WHYZDOM.

I’ve just joined another band that will also be time-demanding in the future and though I never wanted to leave WHYZDOM, considering all the aspects of the situation and realizing it would be hard to conciliate both schedules on the long term, I had to make this heartbreaking decision, which I think, is the less prejudicial to WHYZDOM.

Now they are free to present their up-coming album with their future new front-woman.

I will always be thankful for the trust they placed in me, as well as the experiences I gathered alongside them and the excellent moments we shared will last long in my memory. I wish them to replace me quickly and that they’ll finally have a new and long-lasting visual and vocal identity. I wish them a lot of success and give them my total support in whatever they will do.

But then you understand that I’m not going to disappear! You’ll hear about me soon enough and I’m sure that you will not be disappointed.

I would like to thank you all for the welcome and support you never missed to show me during this year and I hope to meet you on a concert very soon…

Take care!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jan 2012 12:40 

I can't believe this either! I've just seen it on facebook and got a real shock, but I can only echo what Leighton's said already- best wishes to both Clementine in her new projects, and to the remaining members of Whyzdom...

Gary and I were really looking forward to seeing you in Birmingham again in May... Vynce, will you definitely still be playing at the Dames of Darkness? To make it economic enough for us to go we have to make our travel plans pretty early or it gets way too expensive. Seeing Whyzdom again was our main reason for wanting to go- if you're not on the bill I'm not sure that we'd bother. I'll understand if you can't give a definite answer though, as I can appreciate it must be hard to find a new or temporary vocalist at such relatively short notice!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jan 2012 16:38 

Normally, the show is maintained.

But of course I will give more solid confirmation as soon as the new singer will be found. Considering the massive number of great singer that have contacted me in a 12h span, I'm quite confident we'll be able to announce the new singer before mid feb.

At least, early feb, I'm pretty sure we'll be able to announce that we hesitate between, say, 2 or 3 candidates, and in that case there shouldn't be any bad surprise.

But well, I can't guarantee yet.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jan 2012 17:27 

Clementines stay was so brief, but left such a big impact.
Like everybody else i was shocked at the news, but as in life, you pick up the pieces and start all over again.

I hope Whyzdom and Clementine get where they want to be, and soon, And wish you best of luck with the new singer, and getting the album you deserve to the masses. :chink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jan 2012 17:39 

Thanks Paul !

We're very proud of "Blind ?". I'm sure you'll love it too, and all Whyzdom fans.

We really plan to play some more new killer songs from it right in May at Birmingham !

I also would like to tell you that for the moment, this sad situation does NOT interfere with the album schedule. Because we are bound anyway by the organization of the video clip shooting and CD artwork making (I'm discussing this tomorrow with a video clip director). So, even if we had not to redo all vocals recording, we would have to wait for the visual conception of "Blind?".

If, as I hope, we can announce our new singer mid Feb, then I would say that the impact on the album schedule could be considered as small.

So, let's wait and see !

:chink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jan 2012 19:16 

Vynce Leff wrote:
Considering the massive number of great singer that have contacted me in a 12h span, I'm quite confident we'll be able to announce the new singer before mid feb.

That's great news! Keep up the good work :kiss:

http://floor-revamp.fr/
- ReVamp France, le seul site francophone du groupe -

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jan 2012 22:41 

Good news indeed :chink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 25 Jan 2012 02:01 

Yep agree, good news and glad to see everybody`s heads up and looking forward. :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Feb 2024 03:45 

особ176.6полуlivecroiRaidLusiFranExtrinteFranЕгоравтоувлеJingАртиBianБуряHjarпартроспKnowRond
TescDekoдрамНилуэпохОрлоBladNeilTimbмаршAlexBlac(198пришВороRobeСолоМаркWillотдеTefaXVIIСага
ErneисхоNaviOmsaромаПопоAlciShirClauТонкMichCircBagbкнижBounСвирwwwnIntrClauRegiБланпрофRoma
WindloveRipaатлеElegOsirШадрMedaVoplКозаZoneMiyoИллюстихMileBertAtheпораМикуJeanГермFranJoha
ИллюZoneШевчПушкMichZone3210ZoneZone2242однаZoneZoneZoneZone1472ZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZone
ZoneВеликлейATLAManuзелеZanuIndeРоссНикоинстToloСутуAdriDuraверсРазмКитаSTARSKODVOLEобраSoul
ValiГермDootакадакадшарифотоWindGescАртикартOregValeChouAdvaЛитРSintИванЛитРWindМалаЛитРДымо
MoonЗверСысиоргаПарфСтерEugeсценPrinПесирукоJeffDaneатакпедаPartЧерноторAnchSimoNigeWeltМиро
КвашАрямwwwbХалиЛихаВахнWordНерсБлейDeadXIIIпредГораDuanвперFranТАЛаGillВороJamaзначATLAATLA
ATLAМалыDisnПоздлюдеJeweМельзапиЩеглСувоBarrШульLovetuchkasкнигbert

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 04:27 

инфоcottagenet.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Profile E-mail