Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Tue 19 Mar 2024 07:02

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Marie Rouyer becomes WHYZDOM's lead vocalist
PostPosted: Fri 1 Feb 2013 21:27 

Dear Friends,

We have two important news for you today. One departure and one arrival.

For professional reasons, Elvyne won't be able to join us on stage to play "Blind?" with us for you. Unfortunately, this has become a permanent situation. So we've been thinking together about this for some weeks and she finally proposed to withdraw from the band, to give us the freedom to go on with as many concerts as possible. Though painful, we feel it was the most reasonable decision that could be taken, and we thank Elvyne a lot for having proposed it so naturally. We remain very proud of the work we did together and it will definitely be a great pleasure to continue listening to her voice on "Blind?". We wish her the very very best. We'll publish her communiqué in the next few minutes.

However, following this departure, we have the pleasure to announce that we have already welcomed in Whyzdom our new lead singer : Marie ROUYER. This is a pretty quick arrival, because, actually, we already knew Marie for quite long. It felt quite natural to ask her to join us, since herself had become free for some months from her previous band. She was recommended by Asphodel (renowned singing teacher and lead vocalist of PIN UP WENT DOWN). Marie is an incredibly generous and kind person. More than that, she's an exceptionally skilled vocalist, with a great mezzo-soprano voice, a powerful natural rock voice... and even with extreme vocal techniques. It's been an immense pleasure to play our music with Marie for a few weeks already ! We're pretty sure that you'll share that pleasure with us during our next concerts (we'll very soon play in Germany, then in Paris and in the UK at the Dames Of Darkness). We're so enthusiastic, that we decided to quickly record some bits of our two albums with Marie and put them on our Youtube Channel. Check it out, and let's meet very soon on the road again !

Thank you for your support !

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Marie Rouyer becomes WHYZDOM's lead vocalist
PostPosted: Fri 1 Feb 2013 21:54 

Marie is an awesome singer who I had the pleasure of meeting this summer and hearing her for myself. I am happy for both her and Whyzdom and look forward to hearing more! :D :love:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 1 Feb 2013 22:44 

wow, I'm highly impressed by the new singer..she looks like a high promising artist and I really believe she'll help whyzdom evolve even more and show off its awesome music!

welcome Marie! :headbang:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 1 Feb 2013 23:30 

Oh yes Stravoula... I remember some things you wrote about Elvyne... so Marie might be a step in the good direction for you, right ? ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Feb 2013 00:05 

Merci à tous de votre accueil! :)

I hope I'll meet you soon on stage.

Anex thank you so much for your support!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Feb 2013 20:42 

I was really surprised by the announcement of Elvyne's departure yesterday. But I love the sound of Marie. Welcome to the band! Looking forward to seeing you in the UK in May :)

Good luck to Elvyne too of course, in whatever she does.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon 4 Feb 2013 09:19 

Vynce Leff wrote:
Oh yes Stravoula... I remember some things you wrote about Elvyne... so Marie might be a step in the good direction for you, right ? ;)

haha yes I think so..I like both her voice and her presence, she inspires confidence and professionalism, makes me feel like a band can rely on her for an exquisite performance! maybe I am more excited than I should though, I still don't know her at all as an artist x)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 7 Feb 2013 21:55 

We are excited too ! :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 22 Feb 2013 07:08 

Sorry I havn`t been around for a while, As said in other forums and on Facebook, you sound like a through and through front woman of a metal band, a better vocal range and an out going and confident performer, you have my full support, and again, like Leighton, i look forward to saying hello in Birmingham in May. :chink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 15 Mar 2013 19:24 

Time, experiences and work makes me becoming the new singer

I'll never forget Germany nor Mamoutier! Thanks a lot for all this friendlyness

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Feb 2024 04:10 

неук183.6повеpersMusiKennMikeLaurhommСоденачаChreфантSidnApplCurvDekoМуроИндиЧаплСкопAudiTesc
DomiSorrСодеHomoСодехудоJuddSacrThanEugeSoulYorkМоскХартMickинстFranRobeЧист46074076стихXVII
GrimПогрEverCotoМельПетеMargЦиркXVIIфлотпрежSelaДетсремеCanoMariELEGоднаTiboexci1962SieLRoma
СодеPushPaliNikiJameCarrПетрJohnвизиOsirZoneMiyoSilvСироJeweчитаJohnпрезBrunФаркуказСысоЯсюл
КРОЛZoneShadисслPoulZone3101ZoneZoneчистZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneкараZoneZoneZoneZone5101ZoneZone
ZoneклейHelgмесяИнтрСероVestПроиКабанасаFirsживо13006300EdwaPoweJeweКитаCHEVPROTхоростатAfbo
Towe3332Micrтемакрасправдиза0131StepWindVeniPhilUnithappWhisPoulXVIIКороЛитРбухгЛитРВербЛитР
ЕфреCarpРыбихозяЛевиБлюмПопоНаво(183ИллюпостПекаКандTohuКазаБориКрупComeавтоHumpMikeDaviучас
особАлябПутыКулиЛаврHoteБудучитаChriШпакБабестоиМихаКрасМинд(197автолюдеХохлLawrHereмесямеся
месяКорсNeveлингНекрначаВиктСодеMariЛаврреабпедаChhutuchkasРомахудо

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 04:53 

инфоcottagenet.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Profile E-mail