Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Tue 19 Mar 2024 06:03

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Cassandra's Mirror Video is online !
PostPosted: Tue 6 Nov 2012 23:39 

Cassandra's Mirror Video is online !

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Cassandra's Mirror Video is online !
PostPosted: Wed 7 Nov 2012 08:58 

yay! where is it? 8-D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 7 Nov 2012 10:48 

This is the link : (copy paste in your browser, it won't work directly from here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGs8rImkPgw

Our youtube channel :

http://www.youtube.com/whyzdomproject

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 10 Nov 2012 12:18 

So, after expending plenty of time in exploring the new song and video clip "Cassandra's Mirror" I am ready to share all of my thoughts with you dear members of WHYZDOM.

When it comes to the music and the lyrics, it's been a very very very pleasant surprise for me. I loved the bombastic and so prestigious melody, and the dark, raging, thrilling lyrics! And the clip is so subtly dark and mysterious, an attribute I terribly love on your band.

About the new singer, I like Elvyne's voice overall but to be honest I am not 'impressed' as I believe it's still rather immature. Nevertheless, I believe it's all about gaining experience and she'll definitely improve her voice abilties through the years. She has also a very beautiful and elegant presence and this is very beneficial for the band's image, as the lead singer is the one who's shown off the most and sort of 'forms' the image of the band.
One thing I don't like on her appearance is her short, blone hair. Combined with her young age do not help me feel the conspicuous aura emerging through a metal singer. This may sound stupid but I dunno, I would prefer to see her with long, dark hair in the future hehe xDD
And to not get me wrong, I am not from the people who believe that there are some 'appearance musts' in order for a person to show that they belong to some categroy, weather it has to do with music or overall beliefs etc..On the contrary, I highly appreciate people who do not have this need to show their beliefs and way of living through their appearance. It's just a totally personal preference of mine when it comes to Elvyne.
I can't wait to watch a live video to see her overall performance there!

So...Overall I find it an exquisite job of WHYZDOM, I really believe in your abilities and I am highly impressed! Keep up with the great job and my most frank wishes for a glorious future in the metal world!

PS. 3:17-3:20 BRILLIANT! xD

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 13 Nov 2012 16:29 

Thanks Stravoula !

I'm glad you like the music ! That's the most important thing !

About Elvyne, well, she's very young, and definitely very blond :lol: . We like her like that, and anyway, she's very natural in every part of her life, so no chance that she will "gothify" with time. :twisted: But the good thing is that it makes a contrast with other gothic bands. We like to say that Whyzdom does it always differently ! :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 13 Nov 2012 21:38 

ha ha! I like your way of thinking xD
nevertheless to not get me wrong, I did not have in mind to tiurn her into a common goth-like appearance, dark hair do not necessary go together with gothic influences. but you're right about that natural thing about Elvyne, it really is something unique and very very precious ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 21 Nov 2012 11:47 

2 weeks after release, Cassandra's Mirror already got more than 7000 views ! Would you help us getting 15000 views in one month ? That would be awesome !!!! Thanks again ! :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 6 Feb 2013 11:24 

It's been exactly 3 months since we released Cassandra's Mirror music video, and it got more than 35000 views ! Thanks a lot to all of you !!! Let's make it reach 50000 !!! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGs8rImkPgw

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 30 Mar 2013 17:00 

Cassandra's Mirror : 50000 views !!! :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 30 Apr 2013 10:32 

:chink: :cheers:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 06:06 

audiobookkeeper.ruсайтeyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Profile E-mail