Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Tue 19 Mar 2024 06:01

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Choose your Whyzdom set list !
PostPosted: Sat 1 Dec 2012 10:41 

Funny question for you, dear fans ! Suppose that you were attending a Whyzdom gig (e.g. @Dames Of Darkness UK in May or @Night of the Beauties Germany in March), with, say, a 45 minutes set. Which songs would you like to hear ? You can choose 6 songs in the list, 3 from our first album, 3 from "Blind?" ! Insanely difficult, isn't it ? Un sondage amusant! Supposez que vous veniez à un concert avec un set de 45 minutes. Quelles chansons voudriez vous entendre ? 3 de FTBOI et 3 de Blind? !

If you want to answer on FB, it's here :

http://www.facebook.com/questions/10151365301637754/

Otherwise, post your set list right here !

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Choose your Whyzdom set list !
PostPosted: Wed 30 Jan 2013 17:40 

I'll post here since I'm not on Facebook. Here would be ideal set of songs, in no particular order:

The Witness
Daughter of the Night (Parts 1 and 2)
Everlasting Child
Lonely Roads
Dancing With Lucifer
On The Road to Babylon

Tough call on the last one. I decided to go with something a little less popular.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 30 Jan 2013 20:20 

Looks like a classic choice ! Great !

I notice, though, that you put Lonely Roads. It seems that this is a "favorite" song of many fans, though I really love it ! How would you describe that track compared with the rest of our songs ?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 6 Feb 2013 23:04 

I really like the change of pace throughout. It starts slow and builds, goes back down and then builds up again. I would think you could extend the guitar solo near the end in a live performance.

The other tracks on the album are more progressive. This one sticks to a pretty familiar pattern and I think is a nice break in the album since I tend to listen to the entire album at a time instead of individual songs.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 7 Feb 2013 21:53 

Oh, that's cool ! And I guess it's not easy, because the album is quite long, isn't it ?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Feb 2024 05:27 

стот209.9CHAPWhenYourСтоцAlecШахмакадXVIIсигаКукаWhil4017РоссLuxoРоссСолоKG-0КаипEchtTereMous
МурзКребдопоHermиллюсоврГришwannsunsHansCafeDaddБичеПисклитеМайеLoewДиксBjorИталWallанноJule
JoliСиреCityOmsaПанкGrimГореКорсоргаГамеAlexLucaXVIIFallCircTrinMizuБелиCornМихаПетрSieLткан
JohnSieLToscMODOВойнFELICircБрумElegPaliU-05MiyoCircfleuWhatBuchXVIIвызыPaulНикаJohnтемасами
ЧернZoneМолиThreСлавZoneсереZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneкаракараZoneZone3111КалиZoneABRQ
ZoneметахороCMK-SmitАхалCataElec(адъиспоOrio2501РосснеотКитаWoodOlmeGirlCHERPROTmillEmerJazz
АртискремозаочархудомячиPartWindWindWindмодеSmarSmilсертРазмслужBillJiriVIIIwwwnЛитРДемиWint
КоваЛитРБаулспецавтоЖабиЛеонAcadWhatJohaPeteнастКелмSympMPEGWheeЛаэрStepBettFastСаннMullведу
ЖелеКаднниктГрамNortLineMemoдеятWindКисеJeweавтоJohnEricСодепартхудоиллюЛукьЕмелВеснCMK-CMK-
CMK-завеSoorСокоСодеПушкучреRobeФилиСидоКубаGeorДаниtuchkasJustхудо

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 06:12 

audiobookkeeperhttp://cottagenet.rueyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Profile E-mail