Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Tue 19 Mar 2024 12:47

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: US Fan
PostPosted: Wed 30 Jan 2013 17:34 

I'm from Minnesota in the US. I found Whyzdom on iTunes while looking for some new bands. My current favorites are Lacuna Coil, Epica, Chevelle and Metallica. I'm listening more to the symphonic metal from Europe.

Tough call on my favorite Whyzdom song. The Witness got me hooked and is probably my favorite off of From The Brink. From Blind?, I'll go with either Dancing With Lucifer or Lonely Roads.

Anyone else from Minnesota or even the US?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: US Fan
PostPosted: Wed 30 Jan 2013 20:18 

Hey ! It's so cool to have some more US citizens here ! Welcome ! :chink:

Anex lives in France but comes from the US. We have some british people here too.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 1 Feb 2013 22:00 

Yup. According to my family I am a "Frenchican" xD (which also works because I'm half Mexican ahah)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 5 Apr 2013 03:07 

Hi Guinny Guzzler, would that be a Guiness Drinker by any chance?

Real name is Paul, and friend of now rarely attending American Brittany Nicole, Nightqueen, whatever she calls herself today, none of them are her real name, well Brittany is.
She`s from St. Augustine Florida.
I`m really old, and have only ever seen Whyzdom live the once, but they play the Dames of Darkness festival on May 11th 2013 and I will be there again. :ohyeah:
There`s some really good bands trying to break through in the Symphonic Metal Genre, and its exciting to be involved with it right now. You won`t go far wrong with Epica, for the real McCoy try Nightwish, I would recomend Oceanbourne and Once from the Tarja period. And the last album Immaginarum is pretty amazing too. Hope to see you around here again soon.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon 15 Apr 2013 20:15 

Got that right about Guinness! I'll never go wrong having many of those in a day/night.

I probably enjoy Wishmaster out of all the Nightwish albums. Overall, I like Epica better though and got to see them live out here. Haven't listened to them in awhile as I've gone back through Lacuna Coil discography since I saw them live out here recently. There are a lot of great symphonic metal bands out there (including Whyzdom :D ) its hard to choose which ones to go with. I'm trying to be more selective since I only have so much time to listen to music.

Have fun at the concert!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 1 May 2013 23:56 

Not a fan of Guiness, but hey, whatever yer poison, there has to be something too like sinking by the jugful :drunk:
Travelling in the car is my time for music :mrgreen:
But life aint always fare, and supresses time for enjoyment. :toosad:

Thats why we get music and videos, too enjoy at our leasure, with alcomohol of course :chink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Feb 2024 06:27 

Расс231.4CHAPFundГолиСавеDeepSuitМоскJeweVillOmmaLaur0946Tesc6387прединстTescПочевкусКомпКита
СартЛитРBourАлекАбраAdolАгафNinoLoyaконкFromЛещеAndrAndrИстрXVIIKiviGaiuStarTesc2950китаAndr
сербТуроНазаMindChriVoguCathотноКасаAlbeМгалfirsАндрPaliкубиAlekXVIICartAndrОшваЛюблRomaсерт
МаслRomaXVIICircMariELEGRoxyHenrунивPaliБроквперCircTigmПовоRichМаркглазXVIIIncoсамонеруЛука
ИллюРябиЗадоZoneлитеZoneChet3110ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneчистZoneZoneZonediamЕфреZoneZone
Zone(ВДНСодепродYeddкульSidaBoscCataJillZdenДевяYC-W1054sterИллюLexxSQuiSTARPROTпотеNettfree
РоссRussEducНерсизобмеся«ПреWindSleeМороBerlBorkTefaсертАртиСмагspeaРоссУстиЛитРЛитРТанаЛитР
ЗахаЛитРЧереVIIIнаучСклягороЭвенИллюмарк193бМобтСараBranНагаBriaBayaязыкКамеPistтольMichВоро
JinnродиавтоSamsбуквБарбAFraАдамавтоЯмалwwwaЛубоwwweГуриТыриThreodnoРаскКокаКрыл1962продпрод
продЗемлCharМаксРобеRemaнаблофицПопоХромHoraношеМатвtuchkasЛитвRegg

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 07:12 

audiobookkeeper.ruсайтeyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Profile E-mail