Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Thu 28 Mar 2024 20:40

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Rui
PostPosted: Sun 19 Dec 2010 08:18 

Hi everybody!!
My name is Rui (it's seems hard to pronounce at first, just fuse the word "who" with the letter "e" and you get it right lol) and I'm 27 years old, from Brazil.
I graduated in law school and all I do for life is work in the DA office during daytime and study hard on the night, so I can get myself into a better position in the future (my dream is to become a judge someday and for that you reeeeeeally have to study, I'm still far from this goal). I'm still a lonely guy with no kids(and no plans on having them either), so I have all the time just for myself. I know it sounds selfish but it's just that I don't feel ready yet to raise a family (financially and emotionally lol).

I always loved orchestra and classical compositions and it was only in 2006 that I get in contact with symphonic metal bands. The mix of these two elements really made me go crazy, never really thought it was possible and Whyzdom combines them perfectly, that's why I love the band very much(and today more than ever). My musical tastes are varied since I also like a little bit of pop and romantic-driven songs(yes, don't boo me please), but my focus nowadays is on symphonic metal stuff, even though I have everything ready to see Céline on Vegas next year :lol: (don't ban me for confessing this ok?).

Well, I've been following Whyzdom for quite some time but never really made it to the forum since I'm a shy and not-so-popular type of person. However, as I feel the band is going to reach a great level of success, I better get to make myself known now before it's too late lol

I know being here is going to provide me a lot of fun and interaction with the band I love and people from various parts of the world, so, thank you for having me aboard :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Rui
PostPosted: Sun 19 Dec 2010 13:41 
Floodeuse en chef

Hey, welcome here Rui ! :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun 19 Dec 2010 13:52 

Welcome here "who-e" :D
Hope you'll enjoy the forum !!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun 19 Dec 2010 14:53 

Hi Rui !

Welcome here !

It's good to see someone from Brazil on the forum ! I hope you'll feel comfortable !

Since your first love was orchestral music, I think you won't be disappointed by the album to come, because I can already say that we made an intensive use of orchestra. Maybe even more than on the previous album. There's no risk that we drop what we feel makes the identity of our music : mixing metal with symphonic music !

So, stay tuned !!!

:chink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun 19 Dec 2010 21:09 

bem-vindo Rui!!
eu pode falar em português :yeah:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon 20 Dec 2010 22:41 

Welcome here !! Another brazilian, it's an invasion :mrgreen: ;) !!

Anyway we hope you'll enjoy the forum :chink: !

PostPosted: Wed 22 Dec 2010 04:12 

Thanks everyone for the warm welcoming!! I already feel at home lol
Vynce, I would never be disappointed, but now that you pointed it out, I can be sure this is going to be my favorite album of all times!! I'm so getting it! By the way, speaking of getting it, I recently got myself an international credit card and would like to buy your debut CD, can you tell me if it is still available? That would be a nice add to my collection :)

Say my name haha you're right. That's definitely an invasion. Don't worry though, Brazilians are known for taking over internet social networks with questionable behavior, just see what happened to orkut, poor guy lol But we'll try to keep it clean over here :lol:

Marry Christmas everyone!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 22 Dec 2010 21:13 

Hey thanks Rui !

I'm sending you a PM...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 23 Dec 2010 17:04 

Hi Rui !

Thank you for joining our forum ! It is very pleasant to welcome people from all over the world!

I hope you'll have a great time here and thank you for supporting the band !

Merry Christmas ;) !

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun 26 Dec 2010 17:07 

Welcome here!

wow, it really looks like invasion! :D

Merry xmas & happy new year! :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun 2 Jan 2011 17:38 

Welcome ! :P :chink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Feb 2024 06:11 

коме225.3CHAPPREFWehrКорыГолоLendМоскEdwaобжиВодаTreaРосстексTescзащиЛапиTescНерсхороTerrупак
СокоДубоиконSigmСослРожнЛеонEyesJeweВальYankВласслужлатиТухуХайтMariJuleRaouAmar230VСидоPaul
СамаJohnсертSideПервCotoпознчелоСелеChilприяистоКрупFallКалаAstrРобсПинсRussEdouИванDotsткан
ГлущFunkкнигSelaMORGToscELEGDongQuikPaliДаниRomaTraiоднаЛитмXVIIДжекисчеJennпороМерлзавеТуту
назвменьЧеркзакаСамбZonediam3110lsbkZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZoneZoneMORGруссZoneZone
Zone(перБеломесяфарфHANSMielCandCataSponDaviWindViolзамеBeerPerfLineнабоARAGPROTBriaиллюJazz
CleaаксеES-1обраАбракласKusaStanWindSehnСавиKenwTefaсертMagiПросJeweЛозоМалиСмирГрицЛитРПсих
рабоДаниСталСтраБелоМакшXVIIКриношибAdamКороIntrкнигAmosDistCentобщеsalsСереАнтотеатEugeпита
ОвсяНефеавтоРуднМарзБелоБараувлеПечоКожеЗаниКозлПугаСидоScenClauWithкласИванВажеСуслмесямеся
месяBlacLastРодиFinaсклаNighLongМоисфакумалыГенеАнисtuchkasЕрмадруг

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 06:56 

инфоcottagenet.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Profile E-mail