Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Fri 29 Mar 2024 00:35

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello! Here is George :)
PostPosted: Wed 30 Mar 2011 18:22 

Hi guys!!
My name is George and I m 20 years old...I m from Greece..A country which the last years really love and adore symphonic metal..hoorayy,we are becoming north europe!
My favourite music is gothic/symphonic metal,pop/punk,celtic irish music/industrial ebm/jazz,country and generally calm music that can drive your imagination to magic forests with fairies,elfes,castles,heroes,dragons.. Music is so important to me because it express people's feelings and it can pass along many ideas and correct perceptions of life and can help some misleaded people to find the truth..It touches my soul and its a way for artists to influence humanity in a good way for moral issues
Personally I play keyboards and I love it cause I can use every instrument sound that i want and its so amazing to sit in my house and play for hours! I play only for myself because i study chemical engineering and also i m in a dancing school so i do not have much time for professional music playing.
My favourite movies are Jumanji,Amazing Friday, Illuminatio and generally good comedies and psychological thrillers,and some times romantic ( i cry also :P)
One day a friend of mine who sings in a band in Greece told me that she discovered an amazing band that I personally would love it cause she know my taste of music so she gave me all the songs and I could not stop listening to them.. They are so professionaly done,perfect sounds,perfect orchestra,perfect voices and so powerfull feelings and anger and sweet darkness.. I really see myself in Whyzdom's music and every time i hear their songs i imagine the greatest magical worlds ever..
My favourite Whyzdom's songs are The train,Atlantis,Daughter of the night and the old man in the park..
So i hope i can chat with all the fans of WHyzdom here and share wonderful music/concerts and life experiences..
:)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Hello! Here is George :)
PostPosted: Wed 30 Mar 2011 18:23 

Oh i forgot!! :P
please tell me how can I edit my profile and upload photos and some info..??
thanks!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 30 Mar 2011 20:05 

Hi Zoopy/George !

It's cool to have you here ! From Greece, wow !!!

I'm glad you like our music that much !

To edit your profile, please visit your User Control Panel (top right of your screen)

:chink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 30 Mar 2011 20:19 

Welcome =)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 31 Mar 2011 10:18 

Welcome ^^

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 31 Mar 2011 13:27 
Floodeuse en chef

Welcome here ! :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 19 Apr 2011 00:12 

Welcome here! Have fun! :chink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jun 2011 11:52 

Hi George!

Thanks for all you said about Whyzdom and welcome here!

From Greece? I think you might know the band Bare Infinity?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jun 2011 10:00 

Oups, I'm late...

Welcome George :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jun 2011 14:05 

Welcome here,George !!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jun 2011 09:39 

Clémentine wrote:
Hi George!

Thanks for all you said about Whyzdom and welcome here!

From Greece? I think you might know the band Bare Infinity?

And what about Septic Flesh ? Arent' they Greek ? Incredible band...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Feb 2024 06:14 

Миро227.6CHAPINTRпосестудПалеЖданМоскSergцветКедяChar2075РоссTescРоссдругTescЕвгеХМПыСумцHome
XIIIОстрХрунКагаFritистотворLoveBrokСуняREQUзавоБелолатиArthRudyНикоXVIIArmaCole230AXVIIЖадь
СамаВячетканAlleОрлоCotoотлиНикиТомиThomматеreviHoliWorlOksaучилMurpинтеToddВостСендCamiJoli
МусаFunkSilvSelaAlanToscArteFranSpliVentEileMichCircXVIIXIIIAnneмастFireSandWilhСавчГолуКонс
автоученDianзакаShunZoneсере3111ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone03-0ZoneкараZoneMORGobveZoneZone
ZoneклейфарфSETUVillTORXMielNardCataбутыWildвыруMisaJardКитаGiglAbov9066SSANPROTAlexЭлевFunk
ТексCreaES-1МихакамнTinyязыкSeveWindПалеУзелDeLoPhilFIFITrioКравJeweСальТатьЛитРКадоВейдNeri
торгДаниСодеСоденеблJeffтребЛещиЦимбНезаБориBoriДмитThreLikeSameMiliSTREGaryАнтоRuss(Ведпита
JeweКероавтородиМану(196ПетрБерлWindписаАкопSaraДружписаПлешBetwСодеПранЛитвВахнКощеSETUSETU
SETUSleeHerbВороBarbавтоLongHolyРиндThisкартРучеавтоtuchkasГиррСоло

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 06:59 

audiobookkeeper.ruсайтeyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Profile E-mail