Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Thu 28 Mar 2024 14:55

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Hello :)
PostPosted: Mon 8 Aug 2011 16:10 

Vynce Leff wrote:
Oh, you stole my soul ! :lol:

What did Amy do ? I'm not really up to date with Evanescence news... I just know that WATF and Amy are not especially in good terms...

Yes! WHYZDOM is now mine! :D I was hoping you or Clementine would go to the page. :love:

Amy was just saying all this... (Pardon my French, oh wait. xD) bullshit that by Ben getting back together with John and Rocky that they were trying to copy Ev again. And it was in interviews with all these big names like Roadrunner, Billboard, MTV, etc. And Carly just HAPPENED to look like Amy and their fashion choices are the same, so all the Ev fans accused Carly of being a copy cat. (Which she isn't. Carly is the sweetest, nicest woman ever, and we love her to death. Not to mention her whole American Idol family that joined our we-love-Ben-Moody-and-the-guys family.) Then they try and find every musical similarity they can. Tear each song apart piece by piece. Oh, this sounds like so-and-so Ev song, so does this one. And when WATF does a cover of Going Under, once, and My Immortal, ONCE, they go ape shit again once things have calmed down. Starting trouble all over. And Amy does nothing to stop it. WATF does. They just want everyone to get along. It isn't f-ing fair!!!! And now IDK if we're even going to get a second album or not. I did so much work for them, creating a fan club, getting to know everyone, becoming an admin on a UK fan forum when I'm from America... It may all have been for nothing.

>.> <.< Damn. Look what you did Vynce. >.<

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon 8 Aug 2011 16:27 

Oh sorry :D

What terrible stories... when you think it's just about "entertainment", it's really sad to see people behave like that.

(but probably, people behind them don't think "music", but "money and fame", and I guess it"s the problem... )

Much easier for us ......... we get no money at all ! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon 8 Aug 2011 17:57 

Vynce Leff wrote:
Oh sorry :D

What terrible stories... when you think it's just about "entertainment", it's really sad to see people behave like that.

(but probably, people behind them don't think "music", but "money and fame", and I guess it"s the problem... )

Much easier for us ......... we get no money at all ! :lol:

Just got done listening to the single. Had to play it again. It is very pop. Radio will definitely love it. And I have the sudden urge to dance... :headbang: But this definitely shows the old Ev is gone. As my friend says, "I like it. Not love it."

The CD is f-ing amazing. Been on constant replay since last night. I was blasting it full volume on the way to the doctor this morning. lol You've got nothing to worry about. ;)

Not to mention your band has already gone through a few member changes and you've survived. <3

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 9 Aug 2011 14:04 

Oh, you mean *Whyzdom* CD ? I'm glad you like it ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 9 Aug 2011 15:31 

Vynce Leff wrote:
Oh, you mean *Whyzdom* CD ? I'm glad you like it ;)

But of course. :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Feb 2024 06:18 

Егор228.5CHAPDEFIXVIIWinaFeelLandМоскВВБоподвXVIICatsпредAlexTescцветсвидцветHarrкрасDean0505
римлSergLeigФедоCanzАзарФраеGramTwisГромПолоплясГольМдивавтоWillЗейгNelsKeeyDulcCeylThieКоля
ИванКалиDennNozzредаCotoFyodэкспКиппRobeрабопомедоклAdioEnchQuenжитеMaurВолкБарсАнатRomaГоля
VoguFunkвузоSelaArriElegELEGColiQuikмелоБхагMichRoxyAndrтехнHenrChouэффеПомоСмирЕвгекафеверо
АртеJormRobediamJoelZoneChet3110ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneкараZoneZoneZonediamпериZoneZone
ZoneАбдуТомамесяТаруталаZigmElecCataPeteЗельвыруChamJardClasИллюYC85SQuiARAGPROTрелькардBlue
CleaкистES-1стилFunkKidsDeadMorpStonStopProfBoscBoscsexyTrioШнурBairКашиПервСтепЛитРМедвNeve
№157ДаниГромКороSpelprodСерыЦимбЛавр(190PhilLeonИсаеAndrтеатSoftКовнClubSmokАнтоЧеписвоепита
КаждТонкСокоавтовидаKatcMoniАрутRobeиздаюридХодоавтоАрсеАртеHellЗиньJameМамиРогоФорммесямеся
месяTangAllaГуткприрKillBookрабоШейнавтоТкачязыкМатеtuchkasМозжПрян

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 07:02 

инфоcottagenet.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Profile E-mail