Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Thu 28 Mar 2024 16:00

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Bonjour from Wales!
PostPosted: Wed 14 Sep 2011 23:36 

Is it time for another new person yet? Well here I am! :)

By the looks of it I already know a few of you on here but for those who don't, I'll introduce myself properly. I'm Leighton, from Wales in the UK. Very much a metal head! I first discovered Whyzdom in the summer of 2009 when a friend of mine put a video on MySpace (yeah, those were the days!). Can't remember which song it was but I loved it instantly. The wonderful sight of Telya was also a big plus. I got to know the songs by constantly listening to them on YouTube, then I saw this new found wonder at MFVF a couple of months later and bought the album. Fantastic! I then saw them in Birmingham earlier this year with the brilliant Clémentine of course. Looking forward to the next gig! Whenever that will be...

If i'm not listening to music i'm watching sport. That pretty much sums me up! Looking forward to talking with you all! :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Bonjour from Wales!
PostPosted: Thu 15 Sep 2011 09:14 

Hi Leighton !

Good to see you here !

Yes, I remember those good times, when you could use Myspace to discover many many bands. We still keep our profile up to date, but there is obviously much much less traffic. It seems that everybody has switched to Facebook now, but I still find it less sexy than the good'ol' Myspace...

Anyway, enjoy the forum... and I promise we will do everything possible to come and tour in the UK next year !!!

:chink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 15 Sep 2011 09:25 

Hi Leighton!! Do you remember me? I'm so happy you are on the forum :D
Hope you'll enjoy being here ;)

Vynce Leff wrote:
It seems that everybody has switched to Facebook now

I didn't :twisted:

http://floor-revamp.fr/
- ReVamp France, le seul site francophone du groupe -

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 15 Sep 2011 11:55 
Floodeuse en chef

Welcome here ! :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 15 Sep 2011 19:15 

;) Took you long enough to get here. <3 Welcome.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 15 Sep 2011 19:39 

Thanks for the welcome!

Lucinda wrote:

Lucinda!! Of course I remember you! One of my only MySpace friends who never moved across to Facebook! :bad: Hope to keep in touch with you more here :)

brittany.nicole wrote:

Indeed! I hope it was worth the wait! ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Sep 2011 03:48 

I saw a dood just like you at the Femme Metal voices in Brum Leighton, he was better looking though :D Good to see you here.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Sep 2011 16:27 

LofWales wrote:
Thanks for the welcome!

Lucinda wrote:

Lucinda!! Of course I remember you! One of my only MySpace friends who never moved across to Facebook! :bad: Hope to keep in touch with you more here :)

brittany.nicole wrote:

Indeed! I hope it was worth the wait! ;)

Of course. :P

And harsh Paul. :ugeek:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Sep 2011 23:34 

Hornet wrote:
I saw a dood just like you at the Femme Metal voices in Brum Leighton, he was better looking though :D Good to see you here.

Cheers Paul! I'll take that as a compliment! :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Feb 2024 06:20 

Генр228.89CHAPSUGGXVIIисцеприкHearМоскстрахороЯровJeweпредVictHomeFresпеча3OB7фотоЗинчChriВели
БезеПониБивеЭнгеCathистоГульDreaSamuНаумLoveСилаRemiГрушSigmilliЧеснБайеRandMariTC12ПопкAndr
сертКанкChriRaouавтоCotoгубеИллюастрAlfrГолиSISOКардGunsкрокФилиТумаWillВиктNAIVШефеDotsTras
ДолжSnowElsySelaMariArteModoEdga2009FeliРиклMaryMacbClauанглавтоMiniединСодеискуПавлЖикарубе
МицуRaymMuchZoneSamaZoneChetзакаZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneтопаZoneфианZonediamУзбеZoneZone
ZoneМельЗасуGS-XMingЗайцNodoElecCataHappкулиавтоClasJardMistGiglYC85SQuiSTARPROTFoolCarpJazz
ТексEditEducиздеКанюдизаMumiInteGeorWildручеSiemSiemскла1604другRakeКаплAlexПолоЛитРАудиXVII
ЛитРДаниМаслФомивсюдБелоходьЛебеМаклNERVМудрлениАбелSlipSergSileсозвПоплименАнтоавтовойсмног
RobiМеднавтоЮдачКасиВородопоRichWindобраФрукавтоМихапредСвятKrauchanкрасDancГаврВладGS-XGS-X
GS-XхудоTakiФотеShinпостNapaSilvMercавтоЩербШароConftuchkasTempViag

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 07:05 

audiobookkeeper.ruсайтeyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Profile E-mail