Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Thu 28 Mar 2024 23:51

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: hello
PostPosted: Mon 24 Sep 2012 00:15 

to all of you metal heads out there!

I am really extremely happy to meet Whyzdom.
I've already introduced myself (sort of) in the french section but let me say the 'demanded' xD things here as well.
Sooo...
My name is Stavroula and I am nineteen years old, from Greece.

I live in a rural area, surrounded by nature and I enjoy going on long walks through the forest or any other green area with my family on weekends and in the summer! I feel blessed for being so close to mother nature, in tranquility and harmony. :)

My favourite music is symphonic and power metal. However I am open to other music genres as well as long as the music has elements which will touch my soul. I really need a song to be meaningful or dark in terms of lyrics and the music either ballad or bombastic, I have no certain preferences to be honest. but I love choral and orchestral sounds, hence I find myself being a big fan of symphonic metal music.

When I was younger I used to paly recorder and piano, nowadays though I have ceased that habit. but I play keyboard every now and then.

I like watching movies every now and then, I have no favorite one to be honest, though.
My favorite book is The Hollow by Agatha Christie.

I basically discovered Whyzdom via Clementine Delauney once she became the guest singer of Serenity coz I really love this band's sounds. I didn't really like the idea of her becoming a permanent member of serenity though, to be honest since serenity has always been a male band. I am so disappointed, meeeehh.

The song that made me stick on Whyzdom was The old man in the park because it's so emotional and powerful at the same time. Nevertheless, nowadays my favorite Whyzdom song is the lighthouse. I find myself quite addictedd..hahahaaa.

So that's all. It's great being a part of this community and I'll definitely keep myself informed about Whyzdom's steps. I am very curious to listen to the whole new album's music!

be well \m/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: hello
PostPosted: Mon 24 Sep 2012 09:51 

Welcome here Stavroula ! It's a pleasure to have friends from Greece !

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 5 Apr 2013 03:14 

Welcome indeed, Walking in the countryside, I love watching and photographing nature, but I don`t do walking unless there`s a good band or a pub involved somewhere in there.
I`m starting to get into a few bands and singers from greece at the moment, Visions of Atlantis, Luna Obscura etc.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Feb 2024 06:23 

конц229.6CHAPAIDSXVIIВайхTourSoulМоскChriSpirJohnSide0383MileTescРоссПушкКитаруссзолоDeanCher
СемеJodySherПозиГнезRichстраHoneInteШапоJoviГолоremaяпонГенрЧеркМилтпамяPhilALL5B114пасеEvan
BlacRichтканGeisБахрCotoкандСмирСыроVirgXVIIСтрамедиPaliJonaСказRadcВергKlauГулиразвFunkреда
МитиCamiGUESSelaJohnELEGNikiPhilБызоPaliСтупТАСаMacbFranКомаKeseЛапиприкописискуИванJameприш
RolfКашикубиZoneизвеZoneR2A13110ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZoneZonediamПопоZoneZone
ZoneклейфарфHSD-тареЧижиSeleBoscCataMargZdenвстрVeloJardMistGiglLeonSQuiSTARPROTржавхируWorl
МаксEditEducиздекамнмесяsingWindWindСинетоплDeLoPhilDiscАртиЖивыGlamСемеинтеWindЛитРЛитРЛитР
ЛитРКалиБомаолигвечеEricСороСокоБакуHerbМоскМиханавсEighСанкFormредаязыкКоваведуПереСтукango
ИващСедоЕремАкимЛаврКнижСлонВестAlfrЛихаAlerГаврthisврачXVIIFielЛипкКнижТараПереJennHSD-HSD-
HSD-АрбавозрСовекартMegaнаклАртюAlesPrefГризФедоЛисоtuchkasМордАфан

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 07:08 

сайтcottagenetсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Profile E-mail