Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Tue 19 Mar 2024 12:28

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: NIGHTWISH
PostPosted: Tue 26 Jul 2011 11:46 

My two favorite albums also - the most "symphonic" one in my opinion.

I'm eager to discover Imaginarium. I hope they'll be working again with Pip Williams (the orchestrator) !

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jul 2011 16:00 

Vynce Leff wrote:
My two favorite albums also - the most "symphonic" one in my opinion.

I'm eager to discover Imaginarium. I hope they'll be working again with Pip Williams (the orchestrator) !

Hmmmm.... I see the London Philharmonic Orchestra mentioned. And yep, Pip Williams is mentioned. :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jul 2011 17:15 

Cool :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 9 Aug 2011 20:58 

For those who eventually still doubt about Tarja's amazing voice :

Sorry mates, but Annette has not even half of the vocal possibilities of Tarja :roll:
(think I launched a huge troll here :mrgreen: )

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 6 Sep 2011 20:16 

Latest Nightwish news !!

Nightwish have had to change the title of their forthcoming new album from 'Imaginarium' to 'IMAGINAERUM' due to some legal problems ........ the track listing, song samples and the release date of the album will be revealed later this week.

The first single to be taken from the album is 'Storytime' and it will be released on the 11/11/11

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 7 Sep 2011 16:13 

ianf666 wrote:
Latest Nightwish news !!

Nightwish have had to change the title of their forthcoming new album from 'Imaginarium' to 'IMAGINAERUM' due to some legal problems ........ the track listing, song samples and the release date of the album will be revealed later this week.

The first single to be taken from the album is 'Storytime' and it will be released on the 11/11/11

The online store says 9/11/11... We don't know which is correct. But I went ahead and ordered my CD anyway.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 7 Sep 2011 21:31 

Nightwish..most definitly MY inspiration!
Favourite songs: Planet Hell (live version as an intro...THATS HOW ITS DONE!!!)
Dead boy's poem..always gives me goosebumps...
and finally end of all hope..the dynamics each time brings me to higher grounds :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 18 Apr 2013 22:44 

Nothing about Floor replacing Anette for their shows ?
For those who missed this amazing moment.... "Ghost Love score" live in Argentina !
Pressure grows and grows at 8:29...then 9:12....and explodes at 9:28 :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon 6 May 2013 10:31 
Floodeuse en chef

Cette chanson avec Floor est magnifique ! :love:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 7 May 2013 01:43 

Scudabear wrote:
Nothing about Floor replacing Anette for their shows ?
For those who missed this amazing moment.... "Ghost Love score" live in Argentina !
Pressure grows and grows at 8:29...then 9:12....and explodes at 9:28 :mrgreen:
I saw Nightwish with Floor at the Brixton Academy in London a while a go. I am a die hard Tarja fan, and Nightwish hasn`t been the same since she went. But after witnessing the amazing vocals of Floor Jansen, her stage presence, and the amazing vibe she had with the London crowd, the show was one of the best gigs i`ve ever been too. And I`ve seen them all 3.
I truly believe, if Floor takes on the full time singers job, Nightwish could be better than they`ve ever been. I never thought i`de ever hear my self say that, but......

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Feb 2024 06:58 

«Мас245.7CHAPPREFDuraстудsingmusiакадMattРазмЧин-CaroпредTescTeskKG-0TracTescТарбвладматеFeel
ЦехаMaryGuruMartСодеВермИллюDefiChicКрылСинеСевеармиJiddДжалHonoШошиСалтMileCurvNX-6ПогаMatt
DMSPНемеBaraKazeФурмВареЛениПопоМоскКостKathмонеGeorELEGGlobDaviминунеблписаFranCharтканCoto
Omsa7472WeniAlmoЛитвFeliзакаSaraЛейрElegJameкульSelaКолыСодеФавозавезлодКагаCharЛеонБасоАрти
АртеВирсastrZoneШергZoneChetMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneзака40,4ZoneZoneсереШестZoneR256
Zone1980гараHarmJамъКонаMielMielTakeYeahCaraравнHang5602BradРазмBillBonuABL0ARAGпатипозвTela
CleaпроиVictПрорKotlКитанаклWindSaleWindPremUnitуведAdidграмЛитРManiМихаЛитРшколМалаЛитРЛитР
ЛитРникоЖучкНатаIngvЛиксФлерГолу(184стихSchrАлектеатучилкомпMarvClasRockMainпервМолотигрубер
КузнМордЩеглJohnскларабоСмирМельЦукаЧаплWindавтоаресинтеБараIntrGiorЖукоНовонемеPiniHarmHarm
HarmМитя72-7SelvНастматрразвEnjoШмонЛенкТереСивоLeartuchkasЛитвClar

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 07:43 

audiobookkeeperhttp://cottagenet.rueyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Profile E-mail