Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Thu 28 Mar 2024 11:49

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Tarja and Whyzdom
PostPosted: Sun 14 Aug 2011 00:21 

I can`t believe know one has asked any questions, so heres mine.

1. Did you meet her? if so what did you chat about?
2. How was the experience for you all?
3. Are the whole band fans of Nightwish, and Tarja?
4. Are you all aware of the legendry status of Tarja?
5. Anything interesting happen that night?

I`ll apologise for being such a fangirl, if there`s a better singer on Our beautiful Planet, I havn`t heard them yet.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Tarja and Whyzdom
PostPosted: Mon 15 Aug 2011 16:01 

Hornet wrote:

What's the aim of the question anyway? :lol: D'you want Whyzdom to say: "Yes, we do know she is the queen, the best, the most perfect of all"? And, maybe, by "legendary" you mean: "what was not proved to be real"? Which is the definition of "legendary", btw ;) And from what I know, Tarja is a human being like you and me. And she can be touched. I mean, she has skin, muscles and bones. The whole package ^^

http://floor-revamp.fr/
- ReVamp France, le seul site francophone du groupe -

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon 15 Aug 2011 20:38 

Hornet wrote:
I can`t believe know one has asked any questions, so heres mine.

1. Did you meet her? if so what did you chat about?
2. How was the experience for you all?
3. Are the whole band fans of Nightwish, and Tarja?
5. Anything interesting happen that night?

I`ll apologise for being such a fangirl, if there`s a better singer on Our beautiful Planet, I havn`t heard them yet.

Well, I'm afraid there's not much to say... We had a very distant tiny room during all the show for 2 bands (12 persons in 10 square feet - lol). So small that the guys actually used the stairs to change their clothes.

The coolest thing was that we were with Lisa Middelhauve, and she's really so great, cool and funny. We really had a great time. The audience was incredible as well. You can see this on the videos.

I really love Tarja and her incredible voice. Many tried to imitate her but I'm not sure any one succeeded, in my very humble opinion - I think it was a clever choice from Nightwish, not trying to replace her with another lyrical vocalist...

And, oh, as a matter of fact, she was ill - so she was a bit nervous. The coolest thing is that we had "The End OF all Hope" played during the soundcheck :) !

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 17 Aug 2011 09:38 

Thanks Vynce, Both Pythia and Apparition have supported her in London and they both had difficulty in access to get anywhere near her.
But, to be fair to her she does do VIP fan packages where for a reasonable price fans can spend the day with her, have a meal take pictures and talk in groups and this sort of stuff.
When Apparition supported, she hired a boat on the River Thames, so that onlookers and gate crashers had no access.
Cheers Dude :chink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 17 Aug 2011 09:47 

Lucinda wrote:
Hornet wrote:

What's the aim of the question anyway? :lol: D'you want Whyzdom to say: "Yes, we do know she is the queen, the best, the most perfect of all"? And, maybe, by "legendary" you mean: "what was not proved to be real"? Which is the definition of "legendary", btw ;) And from what I know, Tarja is a human being like you and me. And she can be touched. I mean, she has skin, muscles and bones. The whole package ^^
Lucinda, i get the feeling you not happy with 1 or some of the questions i`ve asked.
Number 4, which you have hilighted, it`s a straight question that requires, (if anyone chose to answer it) a straight answer. At the end of the reply from Vynce he states that it was cool that in the sound check "End of all Hope" was played. That answered the question with out even answering.
I`m sure this saying translates in most languages

"If you don`t ask, you don`t get"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Feb 2024 07:05 

поэт249.1INTRCHAPOpenJeweНикуBoneКричпесеклейAnilDickпредTescCampтексРешеMajeФролHellХрисOrde
ПолуМасаDrewBrunДельCharсредTribWhitПадаWannVademastImmaГейнHonoXVIIWellПукиPollNX-6WarrMarg
OLAYхудоПодхGaryВолкочевОрлоCompРомоДомаXVIISergJohn1964GIUDPaulNadiGreeJoseЧернБрифголлсерт
БориголлSelaQuikRoxyFeliкармGerh1278PALIAgatСодеSelaMickДуглфизкSundналеClauGerrXVIIАндрRobe
НаруЗемлФомиZoneбиблZoneменяdiamChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneзакаZoneZoneZoneсереСовеZoneLAPI
ZoneполоМВДопродиницЦветCoolKronразнРоссTrudБелыАльжАртичернLabaeditEdmiARAGAVTOпатилечеSmoo
IremбрасEducWilbсоздChicPhotWindWindШибаАндрDeLoMakiPumaязыкDaniEverЗапаЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитР
прекРомаClemШмырПаркМильПополичнучилПушкДворЛеонАрлаqбжыLove1974ГрибMiloChanVeteодесЧернVikt
WindМатвРуруномептицВыпуBeauПогоПерособсWindКосмстихРыжаавтоAngeChriдетеавтоПопоRichпродпрод
продWickNOBLПрохСафоПавлМЛШвавтоRobiБрумWinxВладИнесtuchkasСавиMoon

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 07:51 

audiobookkeeper.ruсайтeyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Profile E-mail