Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Fri 29 Mar 2024 00:14

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Pictures at gigs
PostPosted: Thu 25 Aug 2011 00:18 

Hornet wrote:
Vynce Leff wrote:
Bloodstock Jagermeister stage... that sounds pretty cool ! :chink:
Yeah, its basicly a converted lorry that opens out into a sort of make shift stage, Talking of gig photos, this looks like an elevator, I`de love to get stuck in :D

You can have Charlotte. I'll take the other three. :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 25 Aug 2011 19:59 

brittany.nicole wrote:
Hornet wrote:
Vynce Leff wrote:
Bloodstock Jagermeister stage... that sounds pretty cool ! :chink:
Yeah, its basicly a converted lorry that opens out into a sort of make shift stage, Talking of gig photos, this looks like an elevator, I`de love to get stuck in :D

You can have Charlotte. I'll take the other three. :D
Thanks for your ......erm.....generosity Brittany!!!...... :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 25 Aug 2011 21:05 

I'll buy you a six pack of beer! xD :drunk: :getdrunk: :chink: (I'm the one on the right in the middle one.)

See, very generous. ^_^

lol :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 26 Aug 2011 01:17 

brittany.nicole wrote:
I'll buy you a six pack of beer! xD :drunk: :getdrunk: :chink: (I'm the one on the right in the middle one.)

See, very generous. ^_^

Sounds like a good nite out, its a deal :good:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 26 Aug 2011 02:15 

Hornet wrote:
brittany.nicole wrote:

See, very generous. ^_^

Sounds like a good nite out, its a deal :good:

Excellent! :headbang:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 17 Nov 2011 03:23 

Nemhain`s Amber Erlandson
The Gawjus Clem
Sharon Den Adel - Within Temptation
Cristina Scabia at Download 2009
Maria Brink In this Moment
Elize Ryd of Amaranthe

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 17 Nov 2011 23:33 

"Gawjus" Clem !

Ha ha ! I love that "Gawjus" !!! :lol:

And well, I'm in love with Cristina !!!

:love:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 17 Nov 2011 23:56 

Im in Bournmouth tomorow night to see the Lacuna`s, I`ll let her know for you Vynce :good:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 18 Nov 2011 00:08 

Oh thaaanks Hornet !!! :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon 21 Nov 2011 23:09 

She said, when she`s finished with Jim Root, then me, she`ll give you a call. :love:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 28 Mar 2012 23:11 

A few pics from recent gigs
Myself and Elize Ryd of Amaranthe
Somi of Mortad march 14th

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct 2012 21:03 

I don`t know if you know, or have heard of this lot Vynce, Kells.
They recently supported Tristania at the Camden Underworld, best live Metal club in London :cheers: They were absolutely fantastic, very lively and I would gladly go and see them again, BTW they are from Lyon France.

Me with 3 of the band outside the venue.

Virginie and I inside the Underworld at the merch table :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Feb 2024 10:01 

прес467BettBettсостПантГеннAmorVersстудцелоMircПерепостКотоKeviTescXVIIРейзTharЩукиСахаМель
MOZATurtDaniFermJameLeslнравЛемкFeatWillМакатексJumpСпирDancJeweVisaHorsPatrWestЛениДьячLabo
PatrСолоReneGeorУлетDOOMCarlАльшСодеЩегоЛазуFallDeadАтарElegавтоMariПодвжизнлюбоUbisШталЮрье
СулеJoliCircAltaPaliSelaMODODaviRoxyOsirWillвзроNikiJohnчитаMickForsохотBjorВарлFallКоро(198
SideТереНикиZoneZoneZoneZoneASASБогоZoneZoneZoneчистZoneZone1937ZoneZoneZoneZoneURIAZoneZone
ZoneбуквинкрNTSCKarlавтоПроиGaryGOODMagnзагаGeom0000РоссАрти2009PowePierProl1990начаиммуblue
ТурцValiSmilиздеMagiГонкGalaMetademoChriLEGOBoscClorNatsMonAЛитРmostЛитРтысяЛитРЛитРЧертEnch
AxelвидаPeteForeVincКуроЛаврЗикмСодеМаяккиноЛисаИгнаKinkFiatИльиСнялLiliГладPsycRobeПоноГлад
DisnУшакХодоПавлкачеSympГригГераВеркдопоПетрИванСереAmerThomБутрАнгеБазжКалиавтоSusaNTSCNTSC
NTSCЧернсоздNovoродиЗолокотоМороПритСороNeueПугоТойбtuchkasБуниРови

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 10:49 

audiobookkeeper.ruсайтeyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Profile E-mail