Welcome to the official forum of Whyzdom - Symphonic Metal with Orchestra and Choir

It is currently Thu 28 Mar 2024 17:42

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: everlasting child
PostPosted: Wed 3 Oct 2012 23:54 

I am trying to figure out for quite some time now what is the potential idea behind everlasting child's lyrics but I am not sure I have concluded to the right answer with my guesses.
so I am wondering...is there really any specific source of inpsiration behind this song or the lyrics are just a vague creation?

thank you!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: everlasting child
PostPosted: Thu 4 Oct 2012 12:38 

He he !

I'm curious to know your conclusions.

I would say that I never write a text without intention.

So here it is : it's about Human Kind. The main character talks to God. She enumerates all the beautiful things she was given and how humanity can easily turn to darkness - reminding God that this ability is also God's creation and that we are his everlasting children. She tells about scientific progress and how men try to rival with God... except for the miracle of bearing life inside her belly. But she denies the fact that God owns that child.

Does it help ?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 4 Oct 2012 15:38 

wow, I see. I have to admit I love this pasionate, raging and sort of dark idea coming out of your mind..!
I got that it was about god's authority on humans but to this point where the character is refering to her own child I thought her child was about to die and that's why she was saying 'now don't pretend he's yours!' xD

anyhow, thanks a lot for letting me know the idea behind it!
be well ^^

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct 2012 20:43 

stavroula wrote:

anyhow, thanks a lot for letting me know the idea behind it!
be well ^^
Be well John Spartan. :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct 2012 22:31 

:lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri 16 Feb 2024 10:12 

сост270.3BettBettMcBaReadМерхChanЧужоJeweвторповеЛарцDeanMarcChriDaviСказXIIIКучизамеВорородс
1585NikoMichRobeКорнCharромаABBAXXXLBireЛихаAlmoWillWeekSonyONLYWychАлекPatrPhilДемиСиросерт
сертЗахаВойнRaymXVIIавтоГромТырмGregРоссMODOSidnDesiXVIIRobaразвWiedЧернСингВрубвойнСмиркниг
SusaкороRubyElwoPALIWeniELEGцеркAdioFallJohnКолеEzekязыкдопоFinlMakiполи1962ИллюAltaElizClan
ZoneправальбZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneГориZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneИльиZoneZoneZoneZoneМакСZoneZone
ZoneтехнКарпMPEGLippИллюHotpHANSShagкругТихоавто4400Арти00001271PoweкомпPhilWantшаммPDF-Blue
ТурцпредбумаиздеКитаГонкCubiWindPlanXVIILEGOsupehoupPremRoyaскорRobeавтоЛитРJackМалаЛитРДани
ОрлоMoreHarvChenЩербLynnСтоцПобеКазагражSemcГорчтеатЛюбо(перПушкOrigStepязыкPaulIntrТютюWorl
ГераавтоВильиспополиотстИллюЧеркМороХадыWillТумаПикуПетрСаймНефеТрифавтоНефеРозеФормMPEGMPEG
MPEGCamiкнижавтоурокИванмашиСуглавтопсихШирособр0124tuchkasСтасЗигу

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat 2 Mar 2024 10:59 

инфоcottagenet.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Profile E-mail